There’s no doubt that Wichita, Kansas is a great place to raise a family. It offers countless opportunities for you and your kids to enjoy the summer. After moving to Wichita, make sure to check out all the city has to offer. Here are some family-fun destinations our Wichita movers love:
- Sedgwick County Zoo: The Sedgwick County Zoo is a personal favorite of Wichita residents. Its top-notch indoor and outdoor exhibits are fun for all ages!
- Starlite Drive-In: Experience some quality American nostalgia at the Starlite Drive-In Theater! Hop in the car for a fun and inexpensive bonding time with family or friends.
- The Exploration Place: Let your little ones’ minds soar as they explore this interactive experience. Don’t worry, parents can enjoy the flight simulators and entertaining exhibits, too!
- Lake Afton Public Observatory: Explore the universe at the famous Lake Afton Public Observatory. With many hands-on exhibits and cool astronomy presentations, this is a great destination for family-fun.
- Orpheum Theatre: The Orpheum Theatre is the perfect destination for some quality entertainment. For over 90 years, the beautiful and historic theater has housed amazing concerts, ballets, comedians, and more!
Family-fun in Wichita is just around the corner. If you’re looking to move, our Wichita movers are professional and passionate about excellent moving services.
For more information about our Wichita moving services, call or fill out our free quote form to get your moving estimate today!
Subscribe to Heartland Moving & Storage's Blog